A Perfect Pantry
Popcorn Rocky Road
- PREP TIME
- COOK TIME
- READY TIME
- 1/4 cup un-popped popping corn
- 375g milk chocolate melts
- 100g pink & white mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook popcorn according to directions in Kambrook Popcorn Maker.
- Place the chocolate melts into a heat proof bowl and microwave at 100% power for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the popcorn, marshmallows, coconut and peanuts. Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the top and stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a 20cm x 20cm silicone baking tray and press down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set and then cut into pieces and serve.
- NOTE: If not eating immediately, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
NOTE: If not eating immediately, store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
This recipe was developed using a Kambrook Appliance.